Part of our Family Archives Collection by Soothi, this leather journal keepsake is a perfect place to write your family narrative.
Embossed with the quote “What you say disappears but what you write remains", the journal is encased in a rich brown or tan leather cover with a string tie closure and stitched in handmade paper, giving it an old world feel. The cotton paper, with specks of fiber, is tree-free and environmentally friendly. It comes standard with blank, bleed-resistant 125gsm paper and is fountain pen friendly!
The beauty of this journal speaks for itself and makes it ideal for family memories, travel adventures, random thoughts or brilliant ideas.
Note: The materials have natural faults and lines that make every piece unique. Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
"What You Write" Embossed Leather Journal
- 5" wide x 7" long x 1" deep
- Genuine leather cover material
- Paper is tree-free and environmentally friendly
- 100 pages of white color, handmade cotton paper with subtle specks of fiber
- Unlined / blank 125gsm paper, bleed-resistant
- Materials have natural faults and lines that make every piece unique
- Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen